New hope, new life

Saturday, January 25, 2014

You broke my heart once, I'm not going to let you break it another time.
I'm going to show you that I'm better off without you.
I must stay strong.
From now till may, studies is all I am allowed to think of.
Everything else will be deleted from my memory.
Posted by Esther at 8:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • You broke my heart once, I'm not going to let you ...
      • Dear God, it's so hard to love people. How do you ...
      • Where're you?
      • I did my best to resolve this matter. I'm not judg...
      • Monday the 13th
      • Nothing is fair in this world, we're all born diff...
      • I am on my way to school right now. Seriously goin...
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

Esther
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.