New hope, new life

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dear God, it's so hard to love people. 

How do you love the flawed us so unconditionally? 
Now I understand how you feel when we walk away from you.

It breaks my heart. 

I promise, I won't walk away from you so easily. 
Posted by Esther at 12:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • You broke my heart once, I'm not going to let you ...
      • Dear God, it's so hard to love people. How do you ...
      • Where're you?
      • I did my best to resolve this matter. I'm not judg...
      • Monday the 13th
      • Nothing is fair in this world, we're all born diff...
      • I am on my way to school right now. Seriously goin...
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

Esther
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.