Friday, January 24, 2014

Where're you?

Where're you?
I thought of you today.
You came across my mind today and I really wanted to just send you a text, asking how're you coping with everything. But I didn't had the courage to.
I honestly still cares. 
Even if you hate me for what I did, I still cares about you. 
Because I love you, that's why I care. 
I am praying for a miracle to happen. 
I pray that you will be healed of your brokenness. 
I pray that God will do something to you and you will understand why things turn out like this.
I may not understand your decision and I know there are some things that I do not and do not want to know about and I understand that. 


Seem to me that you have left us..and I really hate to see that happen. 

Please tell me otherwise because as much as I don't agree with what you're doing, I still cares for you, and I want you back with us.