Things may seem out of my control now, I may be on the verge of breaking down, but somehow God tells me to let go. I really appreciate all those who stood by my side throughout this time. I really thank God that I've known them and cherished the friendships we built together. Thank you, my dearest friends.
Although it took me long enough to realize and real hard facts that till now i find it hard to accept, but I am quite sure that there are indeed many other thing worth my time rather than worrying constantly for something that didn't even exist before. This choice I've made after struggling for so long, I'll let it be a step of self love. I'll let God guard my heart, never allowing anyone to step all over it again.
It's never easy to confess our sins, I'm glad I did. And I'm all cleansed and renewed once again.






