Monday, May 12, 2014

Hi guys.
Been ages since I came onto this page.
Today is 13th May. 8 days to my birthday, yet, I don't exactly look forward to it.
Whats there to be happy about when I have exams this week?
Yesterday wasn't good at all.
I'm not sure was it my search for perfection that led me feeling so depressed.
It was my plain mistake for being in this.
I have no one to blame except for myself.
I could have done so much better, I know.

Was it because I wanted to prove others? Prove myself?
Was it because I wanted to live up to expectations?
Was it because I enjoy this "difference"?
Was it because I am just a sore loser?


This tears can only be swallowed.
No one could have expected I felt this way.
It has always been this way.

It was as if being looked down upon in jc wasn't enough.
It was as if being condemned for something I didn't intend to do was not enough.

It's true that studies  ain't everything.
For me, it really isn't. I really just want to live my life happily.
It wasn't until I found out how this thought impacted my life.

Unfortunately, to some people, studies is everything and they aim for the best.
And now, it includes me.

But ming hui,
The higher you climb, the harder you fall.

Don't compare yourself to others.
Don't be affected by what others expect of you.
If you fall, pull yourself up and lift up your head.
No one controls your life, it's always been yourself.

So smile, because a happy girl is always a beautiful girl.