Sometimes late in the night, when I simply can't fall asleep, I can't help but think back on
the things I've done in my life. The wrong, the foolish, the favorable, everything that I've done. I personally always do and say things I regret after that. I was utterly foolish and totally misguided in every aspect. It was my
thinking that everyone love me as who I am and would never ever judge me as a person. Turns out I'm so wrong. Be it friends, acquaintances, even strangers, I've encountered many many, who simply dislike me. That's when I find love in people who showed even a slightest care and concern for me. But just when I thought everything was so perfect, it suddenly strike me that it was never like I thought. Being soft-hearted as I am, I should never fall into the trap of love with just anyone who treats me nicely. It has to have the 3 Cs, Chemistry, Character and Core. It may be hard, because I know the old me can never stand on my own judgement. But I know I can trust God, as He is there for me right now, He can give me the love I wanted through my mom, through people around me.
I've really grown much more mature. Not in the aspect of choosing the right guys, but the way of viewing this whole matter of love and romance. I hope that the right one does not saunter into my life right now. I'm not adequately prepared and given my current disposition, it really isn't the right moment.
When you stop hoping for something, it'll come to you naturally.
