Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I couldn't get outta here.

This is not gonna be about fanciful preachings and words about life, this is just going to be purely me. How I feel right now, how I've reflected this past week, and just generally how bad my life is. 

Being without you has been horrible. 

I'm not even going to act strong and be angry or whatever. I did not even cry anymore after the day that I said goodbye to you, I told myself that no matter what I must face up to the facts that you no longer belong to me. I did, but my heart never stopped feeling empty. 

I know I'm to blame for all these. I put you in pain, I made you feel hurt, I didn't treasure you. I'm stubborn, headstrong, not willing to accept any criticisms except the ones I want to hear, but you have loved me with all that you can, and I really appreciate it. Maybe you just deserve someone better, and I know that I could've done better, but at the end of the day, I just wanted another chance to try. 

Nevertheless, I just want to express that I am sorry, and all I want right now is for you to be happy. I hope that one day when we're all old or maybe when we see each other on the street, you would still be able to say hi to me. We'll smile, maybe even wave at each other, and know that it was good for both of us to be apart and find our own happiness. 


These photos were taken when I'm with you, I have never been happier, I'm always more than happy to be able to show you the best of myself, because I know you deserve so. Thank you for being there with me for the past 17 months, these memories you left will forever be kept deep in my heart.